The two founders of AGIS
will personally advise you on all your queries.
- Born 1969
- Studied Applied Language and Cultural Sciences at
Mainz University, Université Catholique de l’Ouest
Angers and I.S.T.I. in Brussels
- 1995 Interpreter degree
- 1995 Entrance examination as freelance interpreter
to the European Parliament in Strasburg (German- French-Spanish-English)
- Since then, working as a conference interpreter and
translator for German and French on a professional freelance
- Since 1996, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, also as consultant
Véronique Le Moal-Mierdl
- Born 1968
- Studied at the I.S.I.T. (Institut supérieur
d’interprétation et de traduction) in Paris.
- 1990 Degree as translator and terminologist, and
- 1990-1992 Training in Switzerland at F. Hoffmann-La
Roche (pharmaceutical company) and at Swiss-Re (reinsurance
- 1992-1997 Conference interpreter in the helicopter
office Tiger for the French Defence Ministry
- Since 1997, working freelance as translator and conference
interpreter (French - German – English – Italian)
- Since 2001, regular assignments for the European
Central Bank's translation services
You will profit from our longstanding professional experience,
our contacts and the professional relationship built up over
years with numerous freelance translators and interpreters
in numerous languages.
We have got the contacts and the know-how to offer you made-to-measure
solutions for your successful multilingual communications.
We offer you comprehensive in-depth advice and, in close collaboration
with you, will always find the perfect solution to suit everyone.
We look forward to working with you!